Pre- and Post-CNY fun

Monday, February 15, 2016

So... I basically dreamed that I had a blog and I woke up today deciding to create one just to fulfill that dream. IKR, it's super weird and random but oh well. I thought it'll be a great way to log down my memories since time has been passing really really quickly this year. In the blink of the eye it's like, almost March? So this is what I've been up to this year.

January

The pageants met up for our annual gathering and we went to Blue Jacket lounge (that's the speakeasy bar above Empire). It was sooo much fun oh my gosh. So some of the girls met up for dinner at Marco Marco first before we proceeded to drinks for the night. Was kind of anticipating the night to turn out subpar because so many people couldn't make it for dinner but almost everyone made it for post-dinner so that was awesome. 






CAPT Alumni Dinner

Basically one of those spontaneous nights where we were at CAPT for the main event and then ending up somewhere else for post-dinner. And the place we ended up was... drum roll please. JIMMY'S at Boat Quay. Which is actually this seafood restaurant that sells really really cheap beers. It was so fun to see all the old timers again and to be back in CAPT for one more night. Just the feels y'know?








Stacy's 25th Birthday House Party

I have to preface this by saying that the day turned out really really badly. First, I slept at 5.45am the previous night because I was out with a bunch of CAPT people doing some rando shit and woke up at 2pm thinking the party started at 4pm. So I rushed to the east side, to this balloon place to buy balloons but it was CLOSED. Sob. By then it was, 3.30pm? And then I found out the party wasn't supposed to start until 7pm or something. So I was alone at this empty house for 3 whole fucking hours (managed to sneak in and was derping around the patio). So finally the girls arrived and we waited another 2 hours for the guys to get food, while watching Empress Ki, KK's favourite show.





That's all for now ta! So I'm really psyched for my party that's coming up March 4th at FRESH. Can't believe I'm turning a quarter century already. So dead haha. People are 25 and already founders of multi-million dollar companies or featured on 30 under 30 lists but what am I??? Barely there yet. :-( Hope 2016 will be a fun and fulfilling year.

You Might Also Like

0 commentors

Featured post

Adventure to the Balkans Travelogue Pt. 1: Zagreb, Croatia

Hola at you readers! It's me, Sasha Bear here - and today we're FINALLY going to post about my trip to the Balkans circa Octo...

Quote I Love

“To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget.”

—Arundhati Roy, The Cost of Living

Current Ear Candy