A whole backlog

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

May to June Round Up
So I've been really busy lately and have not had much time to post. I'm down with the flu today and tomorrow so I thought it'll be nice to come on here once again to do a little update.
These are pictures from May and June! Can't really remember the exact dates and who I've gone out with though...




Had oysters at Wharf! They do amazing oysters for $2 every Tuesday or Monday? 

 Wine connection with Raphael and some other friends :)


 Empire with Belle! I think we bumped into Paul that night.



 Newton food court with Guillermo, Borcu and Dylan. Gosh haven't seen Guillermo in sooo long. It has been 4 years since our internship?

 Wine connection after and we spent an hour talking about Spanish and Asian history at Chinatown. That was amazing.




 The next day with Guillermo and gang at Oriole cafe.

 Followed by Blu Jaz!
Really missed this two loveable people.

 Dinner with Kal, Joy and Charm at Bario, this new Mexican place at somerset. It's really good.




 The day I spent over 6 hours at the hair salon primping my hair... It was worth it though.


 Anton's birthday at Pluck!

 Pork belly and rice.

 Sirloin steak.

 Kombak bao.


 Also met the fragile hearts after.


 Ordered these shots, they were the bomb!


 Family dinner at White restaurant in Causeway.


That day Belle and I had a random craving and went for ba ku teh.

 Drinks at Clarke Quay after!

 Back at pluck again.


 With the loveable Jerichos. :)

 I can't remember this, probably one of the tea time breaks with Sonia.


 A random day I decided to treat myself to Black Swan's $2 monday oysters but they turned out really really small and misshapen... :-(

Crepes at O Compitor with Joy and Charm!



 That day I went to a boat house party. I had to go back to work on that Saturday or something.


 My friend's american curl. So sweet.

 Back at Bario!

 Trying to be a badass...


 Yacht party!


 With stace!

It was a fun but tiring day. Spent 5 hours on the yacht and another 3 at karaoke with friends.

Am feeling too lazy to give informative captions so these will have to do :P

You Might Also Like

0 commentors

Featured post

Adventure to the Balkans Travelogue Pt. 1: Zagreb, Croatia

Hola at you readers! It's me, Sasha Bear here - and today we're FINALLY going to post about my trip to the Balkans circa Octo...

Quote I Love

“To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget.”

—Arundhati Roy, The Cost of Living

Current Ear Candy