July fun in the sun

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

So this post is all about what I've been up to in July this year. At a whopping 75 photos it's going to be a really picture-laden post so bear with me! Blogspot has this really annoying problem, which is that when you embed photos in the post they turn out really small and display really stretched and pixellated in the actual post. So I'm going to have to manually click the Large setting on all 75 photos. Le sigh.

Meet up with the oranges from CAPT!



Had this wonderful steak at TWG?

Made a new friend, who is actually Raphael's friend who's a fighter pilot from Aussie. This was us at Zouk, that was a really epic night. Which included the guys fighting over carrying a handbag because someone said it belonged to the rich daughter of a business empire. HAHA the whole night people kept saying she was partying with us but I had no clue who she actually was.

Had coffee with Raph one of these days and exchanging gossip. So his friend had a free ticket to go to Chengdu and we were seriously contemplating leave but ultimately decided not to.

That night at zouk!


Checked out Angie's Oyster Bar at Singapore Land Tower.

Out with Bellemelon! This was 3-4 Thursdays ago? OMG I got so dead during this day I stopped drinking for 1 month straight.


Bumped into Joy and Kong while out that Thursday and we were playing beer pong. It was also the law convocation that day!

 Ernest's farewell at Empire. The next day after my epic wipeout at Kyo and Cato the day previously. Really fun and we went nuts ordering 6 macallens. HAHAHAH.

 TURNT lol.

 2legit2quit



Ernest Jeff and I.

 Trying to dab. Hahaha.


Butterfly sistals!  



 Dinner at Cheek by Jowl on Amoy Street the next week.

 Baramundi I think?



 BALIZA was a whole lot of fun as per usual.




 Ate at longplay at haji lane.


 This was really interesting, its like stingray with kale?

 Followed by chilli crab burger and dip at Artistry the same night.

 And pancakes!

 My first ever poke bowl, which is like this bowl of brown rice, avocado, greens and salmon/tuna sashimi chunks. In love??? I have to say its my top few food favourites now.

Followed by the to die for Employees Only cheesecake. (it's not on the menu!)

 Day out at national museum, this was just last Sat!

Some art I liked:













 Look at that detail??

 Breakfast platter at Prive at ACM after the museum!

Pokebowl again!

Random photo of my bunny loaf. Love this darling silly. 

 This was today - national day meal after going furniture shopping!

 Cakes and tea - just the way I like it.



Dad made hairy crab and rice cake stirfry for dinner. Went to see Suicide Squad later.

Also went for a photoshoot the mid of July? Graduation themed thought it's a little late for me haha. Behold:
















 Some random shots nearing the end of work.


See you guys again next month? Haha. I'm turning out to be a really lazy blogger aren't I? I promise to improve! :P

You Might Also Like

0 commentors

Featured post

Adventure to the Balkans Travelogue Pt. 1: Zagreb, Croatia

Hola at you readers! It's me, Sasha Bear here - and today we're FINALLY going to post about my trip to the Balkans circa Octo...

Quote I Love

“To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget.”

—Arundhati Roy, The Cost of Living

Current Ear Candy