[Review] EverSoft Skinz Clear Care and Youth Recall - Affordable Asian Skincare Brand with Natural Ingredients

Friday, February 26, 2021

 


I wanted to do a Feb 2021 beauty favorites post, and show the products that I finished using late last year. Eversoft is a Malaysian-brand of Japanese and Korean-formulated skincare that is sold in pharmacies in Singapore. I chanced upon it last year and now can't rave enough about it. In fact, I have finished 3 of their cleansers and 2 jars of their moisturizer/sunscreen products...
I used to buy beauty products based on trial-and-error, or from advertisements, often resulting in unfinished products that I found were unsuitable for my skin. Entering my late 20s, I tried to make more astute decisions by doing thorough research, and also be more environmentally-conscious by diligently finishing all my beauty products. 

The Background

As I have mentioned in many posts in the past, my skin is a combination type of skin that is dry on the inside, and oily on the outside. It is sensitive - gentle cleansing with a washcloth can make my skin look red and inflamed for a while. I also have a log of clogged pores which become comedones trapped under my skin. Lastly, I also have a lot of large pores on my nose and cheeks. I was looking for a purifying skincare range that was wallet-friendly, environmentally-conscious, hypoallergenic and naturally-formulated. I was thinking a lot about the active ingredients that should appear in the type of products I wanted to buy and settled on Bamboo.

Eversoft

Just as I made up my mind, I chanced upon this brand serendipitously last year at the supermarket. Their Skinz Clear Care range caught my eye with its cool green bottles and pop-up packaging which indicated that their Purifying Cleansing foam has won CLEO Magazine's Clear Skin Award. Their moisturizer was also awarded the HER WORLD Beauty Award, in the category of Best Hydrating Lightweight Moisturiser. 

Started out buying out the cleansing foam, and slowly started expanding my range of Eversoft products... It did help that there was always a friendly beauty associate to guide me while I repeatedly purchased the Eversoft range of products, and was always given really good deals! (Managed to catch a few buy-2-get-1 complimentary deals from the friendly associate.)


I'm on my 3rd bottle of the cleanser, 2nd bottle of toner, 1st for its moisturizer/calming lotion and 3rd jar of day moisturizer and sunscreen (2-in-1). Whew, looks like I became a loyal convert of the brand! As you can see from the photo, the 3 bottles on the left are from it's purifying Skinz Clear Care range, and the jars are from its Youth Recall range.

[About] Eversoft Skinz Clear Care


Specially formulated with Centella Asiatica Extract Water and Eversoft's unique patented blend of natural ingredients to help control excessive sebum, the Clear Care range treats oily and acne-prone skin.

Its anti-inflammatory formula speeds up healing, calms redness, and soothes your skin, leaving it healthy and blemish-free. Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic, Eversoft Skinz Clear Care is suitable even for sensitive skin. 

Patented Ingredients
- NATURAL PROTECTER™ - Complex of Herbal Mixture extract such as fermented soybean, Portulaca Oleracea, Willow. It relieves skin irritation, provides moisture, and controls excessive sebum
- INFLAX™ - Contains Persimmon Leaf, Licorice, Opunia Cocinelliera, and Morus Alba Bark Extract that help to soothe skin and work as an antioxidant.

Purifying Cleansing Foam
- 44% Centella Asiatica Extract Water
- Hypoallergenic cleanser for combination skin that is oily on the surface but dry inside, thorough cleansing by removing impurities, excess sebum, and dead skin
- Formulated with 2 natural patented ingredients to effectively treat trouble skin conditions such as oily or acne-prone skin, leaving skin healthy-looking
- Contains Aloe and Hollyhock Root Extract for moisturizing and soothing benefits, skin feels comfortably refreshed after cleansing with a non-tight feeling

Soothing Toner
- 87% Centella Asiatica Extract Water
- Fresh and mild toner purifies and conditions oily and acne-prone skin by balancing skin’s pH level and controlling sebum, improving skin’s texture and structure
- Formulated with 2 natural patented ingredients to help relieve skin troubles and supply moisture to leave skin healthy-looking
- Hypoallergenic formula gently soothes sensitive skin and calms redness with long-lasting freshness
Calming Lotion
- 84% Centella Asiatica Extract Water
- Hypoallergenic oil-free moisturizing lotion balances skin with freshness on your skin while providing deep, long-lasting hydration inside without stickiness
- Formulated with 2 natural patented ingredients to help relieve trouble skin and leave skin well moisturized and healthy-looking
- Ease skin irritation and provides a revitalizing, moisturizing, and balancing treatment for all skin types

[Review] Eversoft Skinz Clear Care

I've tried their cleanser, toner, and calming lotion. I found the fragrance to be very clean and fragrant, and my skin to be noticeably less red after using the range for a few months. My skin would used to be very dry after washing with other brand's cleansers, and get progressively oilier throughout the day. With Eversoft, I noticed my skin becoming more hydrated and smooth over the course of the day.

[About] Eversoft Skinz Youth Recall


Multi-Corrective Day Defence SPF30 PA++
Formulation: Non- sticky • Quick absorption • Lightweight
Functions: 3X moisturization** • Protects against > 95% harmful UV rays • Prevents damaging effects of infrared radiation (IR)
Results: Resilient skin barrier • Improved skin elasticity • Youthful radiant skin

Formulated in Japan and created for Asian skin, EVERSOFT SKINZ Timeless Youth uses Japanese technology to harness the efficacies of 100% Plant Actives:

WAKAME EXTRACT
Reduces wrinkle signs • Supports skin regeneration • Restores skin elasticity
UME EXTRACT
Anti-yellowing • Evens out skin tone • Improves skin softness
ROSEHIP OIL
Strengthens skin barrier • Retains skin moisture • Reduces dark spots

OPTIMAL RESULTS from using the complete EVERSOFT SKINZ Timeless Youth range:
Lifted facial contour* • Radiant complexion • Healthy youthful skin

[About] Eversoft Skinz Youth Recall

I've only used their day-cream & moisturizer 2-in-1 so far, but definitely want to complete the range in the future. Am hitting the big 3-0 next week so I definitely need to step up my anti-ageing routine! The lazy bug in me loves this 2-in-1 product as I can moisturize and also put on SPF for sun protection. The cream is light-weight, non-greasy and easy to apply. It keeps my complexion matte throughout the day and well-hydrated. There is also a tangible difference between my previous oily complexion, and the more radiant, smooth texture now. It's almost mochi/glass skin!

For my international readers, if you'd like to try out the Eversoft products, I've linked you to the Youth Recall (anti-ageing) and Blossom White (whitening) range on Amazon, but it looks like the Clear Care (purifying) range is not yet available on that platform. I'll put my links to Qoo10 and Shoppee for my Singaporean/Malaysian/South-East Asian readers. You can access it here: Eversoft Skinz Youth Recall Range and Eversoft Skinz Hydrating Range.

You Might Also Like

0 commentors

Featured post

Adventure to the Balkans Travelogue Pt. 1: Zagreb, Croatia

Hola at you readers! It's me, Sasha Bear here - and today we're FINALLY going to post about my trip to the Balkans circa Octo...

Quote I Love

“To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget.”

—Arundhati Roy, The Cost of Living

Current Ear Candy