It's great to be back! - 5 Small Things Mid-Year 2023!

Thursday, June 29, 2023

 

Hello my fair readers! Apologies for the disappearance after so long - have been a busy 2022-2023 for me. Let me update with some things I'm grateful for and also some exciting happenings in my life. So if you need and invitation, this is it! Come on in!

My gratitude extends as such:-

1) Recently, been happy that I'm moving forward in life! Have possibly a new job lined up after my current stint at my current company.

2) Been apartment hunting and saw a few locations in Emerald Hill and Sixth Avenue - both locations that I've dreamed of staying since I was young! Found a lot of nice places around my apartment including salons, cafes and more!

3) Attended the Silk Road Fashion Series at Bali, Indonesia. It was the first time I attended a fashion week and it was really an eye-opener! Also did a runway show with the LBD series~

4) Rediscovered a radio mix from one of my favourite DJs and listened to it earnestly for the first time!

5) Started writing some jokes in my old style of writing - sort of missed that. I hope to start writing seriously sometime soon!

You Might Also Like

0 commentors

Featured post

Adventure to the Balkans Travelogue Pt. 1: Zagreb, Croatia

Hola at you readers! It's me, Sasha Bear here - and today we're FINALLY going to post about my trip to the Balkans circa Octo...

Quote I Love

“To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget.”

—Arundhati Roy, The Cost of Living

Current Ear Candy