Mid-week Bonanza.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Wednesday

Did my hair on Wednesday at Picasso Hair Salon @ Haji Lane! It's brown now with caramel highlights. Really pleased with it.


And shisha and chill at a friend's place followed by Zouk after. I must be getting old because I woke up the next day uber hungover and had to miss a day's work.






Thursday

Met Charmaine and Joy at Marco Marco for dins. :)


Laksa Pasta


Tom Yum pasta


Baked Salmon!


 28 Hong Kong Street thereafter. Got a combination of cocktails as recommended by the bartender.




So we had a drink each and Joy's was sooo strong. Basically a combination of rum and whiskey plus a whole lotta shebang. Mine was called the Crimson and Clover and it's a fusion of gin and berries, much like the cocktail I made for my birthday party!


Friday

Blackrun launch party at Flow@18, the pool of South Beach hotel.




Official Pictures:



I met Dawn Yang, she's really nice in person. :)



Met a lot of new people and networked like no tomorrow basically. Twas a fun but early night for me. Had a few friends asking where I was but I was too tired to go out blehh. It's Sunday again! And tomorrow's a new week. Tons of new initiatives at work so I'm pretty psyched. PLUS less than 3 weeks to Japan!

You Might Also Like

0 commentors

Featured post

Adventure to the Balkans Travelogue Pt. 1: Zagreb, Croatia

Hola at you readers! It's me, Sasha Bear here - and today we're FINALLY going to post about my trip to the Balkans circa Octo...

Quote I Love

“To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget.”

—Arundhati Roy, The Cost of Living

Current Ear Candy