Oysters and My 25th Birthday!

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Hi world! Officially blogging here as a 25 year old. Haha time flies! Anyway I've been making a few more close-to-30-aged friends and it has been really swell because they talk to me all like "if i were your age again i would this and that" making me feel all 21 again haha. So round up to my week.

Tuesday

Went to eat oysters at the Wharf near Robertson Quay. Really cheap at $2 bucks a pop if I'm not wrong.




Angel hair pasta with fish roe. 


Cocktails at Super Loco after! 


Friday- Birthday party at FRESH, Jalan Sultan

Really happy a whole bunch of friends came by to celebrate with me. First time throwing/hosting a party and I say it was quite the experience. Not forgetting the drinking. I made ordered two cocktails for the guests, one was a apricot liqueur with gin and lemon, and the other was cassis (a berry liqueur) with gin and lemon and rosemary. Second favourite part of the whole thing was probably alcohol tasting the week before, where I was just sitting at the bar being fed cocktail concoctions one after the other.





























So I'd like to thank all the guests present for an awesome time!!! Wasn't as nerve-wracking as I'd expected. Ended the night at Velvet, where we bought 3 more bottles and then Altimate. I drank so much I didn't even know how I got home. ^^;

Resolutions for Year 25:
- Be more happy
- More focused during work
- Love more, the right people
- Spend more time around family
- Make more friends
- Travel more

You Might Also Like

0 commentors

Featured post

Adventure to the Balkans Travelogue Pt. 1: Zagreb, Croatia

Hola at you readers! It's me, Sasha Bear here - and today we're FINALLY going to post about my trip to the Balkans circa Octo...

Quote I Love

“To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget.”

—Arundhati Roy, The Cost of Living

Current Ear Candy