August shenanigans

Thursday, September 01, 2016

In the blink of the eye, it is now the first day of September... I am so excited because I'm planning trips to HK, SH and Seoul in the remaining 4 months of the year. Anyway, that's a story for another time. These were my adventures in August.

Le vaping at the friend's house and then Kyo after:





18 Aug - Aloha poke! and then kyo again! (gosh I'm like addicted to Kyo on Thursdays -_-)


Had the salmon salad tapas. My hand for comparison on how tiny it is.


Drinks at Employees Only after:


Kal's 24th birthday party:


With joy joy, who has now left us to go to Germany to find a blonde boy. :(



Caveman Sponge face. HAHA 










Food with Chesna and Honami at Populus Cafe and then.... kyo.... after..... hahaha man I went to Kyo on Thursdays 3 weeks in a row. Damnnn! 



Chesna with these LED gloves we won at the Desperados event. 



At Sugar Hall last week.


And then drinks at Empire!


The past Saturday at Potato Head Folk. Haven't been there in a while, really miss the burgers. Anyway the Burning Man burger seems to have changed? It doesn't have all the ingredients as per previously? I don't know if it is my imagination or that they really changed the recipe...


I love the decor of this place...




Did my nails. It's a sparkly purple now. Also holding the amethyst beads my dad got me from a temple in Hangzhou. I get fuzzy feelings every time I look at it.


Fat boy saigon at telok ayer with BL one of these days.

Chicken and prawn rolls:



Beef pho:


Plus some shameless selfies. I thought my makeup was pretty on point that day.


Throwback to 1-2 months ago.


And then 3 years ago at a formal dinner at CAPT.


A throwback to waaaaaaay back of mama and papa. So sweet right?


Okay, I'll update again on travel plans to Hong Kong, Shanghai and Seoul. Kinda last minute to plan everything but excited nonetheless. :)))

You Might Also Like

0 commentors

Featured post

Adventure to the Balkans Travelogue Pt. 1: Zagreb, Croatia

Hola at you readers! It's me, Sasha Bear here - and today we're FINALLY going to post about my trip to the Balkans circa Octo...

Quote I Love

“To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget.”

—Arundhati Roy, The Cost of Living

Current Ear Candy